Hong Kong Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 3KG) / Purchase up to HK$300 Delivery fees HK$10 (Max 3KGS) to Commerical Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations
- Send only to Commercial and Industrial area / Building
- Chilled delivery not available
Hong Kong Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$700.- (up to 14KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commerical / industrial addresses
- Provide delivery services 365 days a year
- Can specified delivery time 8am-12nn / 12nn-6pm / 6pm-9pm
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD33/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
- Certified Organic
- Good for the Skin. Bad for the Bug
- Certified Organic by NH Dept of Agriculture
Tested to repel mosquitoes and stable flies.
The W.S. Badger Co. represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration by the EPA under FIFRA.
Apply to entire area of skin to be protected.
Active Ingredients: 10% *ricinus communis (castor) oil and essential oils of 5% *cymbopogon nardus (citronella), 2% *cedrus atlantica (cedar), 2% *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass), 1% *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), & 1% *pelargonium graveolens (geranium).
Inactive Ingredients (79%): *Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil and *cera alba (beeswax).
* = Certified organic
Caution: May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Adult supervision required. Do not apply to children’s hands.
First Aid: In case of eye contact, wash eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. May cause skin reactions in rare cases. If so, wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.