Hong Kong Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 3KG) / Purchase up to HK$300 Delivery fees HK$10 (Max 3KGS) to Commerical Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations
- Send only to Commercial and Industrial area / Building
- Chilled delivery not available
Hong Kong Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$700.- (up to 14KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commerical / industrial addresses
- Provide delivery services 365 days a year
- Can specified delivery time 8am-12nn / 12nn-6pm / 6pm-9pm
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD33/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
Wedderspoon Organic, 100% Raw Organic Wild Dandelion Honey, 17.6 oz (500 g)
- HK$158.00 HK$198.00
- Availability: Out of Stock
- | Seasoning / Honey |
- Brand: Wedderspoon Organic
- Product Code: Wedder_Dandelion-500g
- Reward Points: 158
- Price in reward points: 15800
- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
- Certified by Ecocert SA
From a place where our beekeepers actually talk to their bees and take the time to understand nature to its fullest, Wedderspoon's products have received word of mouth recognition throughout North America due to their outstanding quality and consistency.
We hope you enjoy the well-known benefits of manuka honey and share your Wedderspoon story with friends and family.
This bright yellow, raw, unpasteurized certified organic wild dandelion honey delivers a strong, tangy zing of rich flavor! Sourced from the pastoral grazing country of the remote mountainous regions of New Zealand's South Island, this high quality, thick honey is harvested from uncultivated dandelions.
Dandelion was revered by the ancients in China, Tibet and India as a medicinal herb renowned for its powerful broad spectrum healing properties. The tradition still carries to this day.
Tantalize your taste buds by enjoying this delectable honey in your tea or on fresh or cooked fruits, toast, biscuits, wafers, crackers or with soft, ripened cheeses.
100% organic dandelion honey
Our dandelion honey is free of chemicals, preservatives, antibiotics, additives, pesticides and GMOs.
Store in normal conditions. No need to refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp 21 g (21 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|