Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 1.5KG) to Residential/Commercial Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations / Lockers, Purchase HK$1-499 (Max 4KG) Delivery fees Collect to SF Stations, or delivery to Residential/Commercial Area HK$30 for first 1KG
- Chilled delivery not available
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 1.5 KGS
Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$800.- (up to 10KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commercial / industrial addresses
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 10 KGS
- Chilled delivery available
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Delivery fees
* HKD20 for 1st KG and HKD8 for additional KGS
* Retail price included Tax duty, clearance fees to Mainland China
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
Our organic sea buckthorns are:
100% purely natural
laser cleaned and exclusively selected
not treated with sulphur (pursuant to EU eco regulations)
without artificial or natural additives
no preserving agents
no colouring agents
An analysis carried out by our company provided evidence that our sea buckthorn is extremely rich in nutrients.
Dried sea buckthorn contains the same nutrients and vital substances as fresh sea buckthorn, only in a concentrated form. This makes them an even better, and above all, healthy source of vital substances for our bodies. The natural world makes it possible for the berries to give us this nutritional bounty.
Wild sea buckthorn berries have an intensive tangy and very sour taste. They are a rich, intensive pale to dark orange colour. The fruit flesh surrounds a seed that is dried together with the berry, giving the edible berries / fruits a crunchy texture.
Origin and Production:
We source our organic wild sea buckthorn exclusively from a remote mountainous region in Uzbekistan. Far from civilization, sea buckthorn grows on remote mountain slopes of the idyllic Pamir mountain range, on the „roof of the world“. Large parts of the region are certified for organic farming and are worked by the local organic farmers at harvesting time only. The farmers in this area have complied with organic cultivation criteria for many years and are proud of their contribution towards sustaining the natural balance.
Organic ingredients: sea buckthorn dried