Hong Kong Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 3KG) / Purchase up to HK$300 Delivery fees HK$10 (Max 3KGS) to Commerical Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations
- Send only to Commercial and Industrial area / Building
- Chilled delivery not available
Hong Kong Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$700.- (up to 14KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commerical / industrial addresses
- Provide delivery services 365 days a year
- Can specified delivery time 8am-12nn / 12nn-6pm / 6pm-9pm
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD33/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
Aloe Pura, Aloe Vera Shampoo - Dry Damaged Hair, 200ml
- HK$138.00 HK$180.00
- Jun Promotion 5x Reward Points
- Jun Promotion Items extra 20% Off
- Jun Promotion Items
- Availability: In Stock
- | Grocery, Health & Beauty | Hair Wash & Care | Clearance | Monthly Promotion / Special |
- Brand: Aloe Pura
- Product Code: Alo_Sha-Dry-200ml
- Reward Points: 138
- Price in reward points: 13800
Related Products :
Has a light and fresh aroma while containing a variety of plant extracts and essential oils. The Dry/Damaged Shampoo includes Ginseng, Nettle, Sweet Clover, Marigold, Iceland Moss and Clove to help protect, moisturise and nourish the hair.
Aloe Vera is a naturally cooling and nourishing plant renowned for maintaining youthful looks, healthy skin and balanced digestion. It has been used for thousands of years for its healing properties. Aloe Vera is an amazing versatile plant - it truly is nature at its finest.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Juice (99% Bioactive Aloe Vera Inner Gel)*, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide I (Ceramides sourced from yeast & plant fatty acids), Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Hypericum Perforatum (St John’s Wort)*, Panax Ginseng (Asian Ginseng)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)*, Urtica Dioica (Common Nettle)*, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)*, Melilotus Officinalis (Sweet Clover)*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice)*, Cetraria Islandica (Iceland Moss)*, Tila Vulgaris (Linden/Lime Blossom)*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile)*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey/Boneset)*, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold/Calendula)*, Allantoin (conditioning/protecting), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender)*, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime Fruit) Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Litsea Cubeba (May Chang/Chinese Pepper Fruit) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Citral**, Limonene**.
*Organically Grown. **Natural constituent of essential oils.
Directions for use:
Massage a small quantity of shampoo in to wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. For optimum results use AloePura Herbal Conditioner.
Note: Due to the intense moisturising action no need to use as much as some other brands; a pea-sized amount for short hair (adjust slightly according to hair length).
For external use only. Store away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Do not use product if tamper evident seal is broken. Keep out of reach of young children.